Non-resident membership at Steenberg Golf Club is limited to 350 members.
Applications can be sent to the membership secretary and the applicant will be contacted and advised if a vacancy is available. Should a vacancy be available, the application process should take approximately 4 weeks to complete.There is a once-off R70 000 non-refundable joining fee that covers a family membership. The principal member pays the full annual subscription of R26 310 , the spouse member 50% of the annual subscription, young adult member 25% of the annual subscription and junior member 10% of annual subscription. There is no charge for children U18.
- No green fees are payable over and above the annual subscription.
- Junior members are members aged between 18-20 years.
- Young adult members are members aged between 21-28 years.
- 8-10 years or more (consecutive) – no entrance fee payable
- 5-8 years – 25% of the entrance fee
- 2-5 years – 50% of the entrance fee
- Less than 2 years – full entrance fee
On turning 28 years of age a young adult member will be offered full membership under the following conditions:
Entrance Fees - Should the junior member have been a member for:
Should you require any further information, please contact our membership secretary: